Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionMaster the art of creating authentic mobile applications on Microsoft's newest platform --Cover.
- Author BiographyRob Cameron is an industry architect with the Developer Platform Evangelism team at Microsoft, working on mobility and entertainment solutions. Rob has more than 13 years of solutions architecture and software engineering experience, with the last few years focused on the Internet, mobility, and entertainment space. You can read more about Rob s current work at http://blogs.msdn.com/robcamer.
- Author(s)Rob Cameron
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1139 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.