Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionProactive Condition Monitoring of Low-Speed Machines
- Author BiographyEugeniusz Rusinski is a Professor at the Wroclaw University of Technology. Przemyslaw Moczko is an Assistant Professor at the Wroclaw University of Technology. Zhaklina Stamboliska is a Production Manager at the Usje Cement Plant.
- Author(s)Eugeniusz Rusinski,Przemyslaw Moczko,Zhaklina Stamboliska
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/11/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 78 colour illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight462 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.