CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionProbabilistic Logic and Probabilistic Networks presents a groundbreaking framework within which various approaches to probabilistic logic naturally fit. Additionally, the text shows how to develop computationally feasible methods to mesh with this framework.
- Author BiographyRolf Haenni is professor at the Department of Engineering and Information Technology of the University of Applied Sciences of Berne (BFH-TI) in Biel, Switzerland. He holds a PhD degree in Computer Science from the University of Fribourg, for which he received the prize for the best thesis in 1996. Jan-Willem Romeijn is an assistant professor at the Philosophy Faculty of the University of Groningen. He obtained degrees cum laude in both physics and philosophy, worked as a financial mathematician and received his doctorate cum laude from the University of Groningen in 2005. Gregory Wheeler is Senior Research Scientist at the Centre for Artificial Intelligence at the New University of Lisbon. He received a joint PhD in Philosophy and Computer Science from the University of Rochester in 2002. Jon Williamson is Professor of Reasoning, Inference and Scientific Method at the University of Kent. He completed his PhD in Philosophy in 1998 and in 2007 was Times Higher Education UK Young Researcher of the Year.
- Author(s)Gregory Wheeler,Jan-Willem Romeijn,Jill Andrews,Jon Williamson,Rolf Haenni
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- Series TitleSynthese Library
- Series Part/Volume Number350
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight251 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.