All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- Author(s)Zoltan Kovacs
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note87 black & white illustrations, 30 colour illustrations, 35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight649 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- The nuclear power plant with WWER440 reactors.- Level 1 full power PSA.- Level 1 low power and shutdown PSA.- Level 2 PSA.- PSA applications.- Conclusions.
- Author BiographyZoltan Kovacs is Managing Director of the company RELKO Ltd, Engineering and Consulting Services. He received his engineering degree and Ph.D in nuclear engineering from Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Slovakia. He is actively involved in the area of probabilistic safety assessment of nuclear power plants and other potentially dangerous technologies. He is project manager of the level 1 and level 2 living PSA projects being performed for the Slovak NPPs in operation. He has closed cooperation with IAEA as a lecturer in the PSA training courses. He represents Slovakia in the Working Group for Risk Assessment of NPPs (WGRISK) in OECD.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.