All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.53
- £13.79Trending at £18.94
- £20.52Trending at £21.13
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
- £9.45Trending at £10.78
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
About this product
- DescriptionA sourcebook on methods for addressing variability and uncertainty in exposure analysis. It provides an introduction to the practical tools for addressing variability and uncertainty in support of environmental and human health decision making. It includes 151 graphs, plots, charts, and figures that supplement a range of practical examples.
- Author(s)Alison C. Cullen,Christopher Frey
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication31/07/1999
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXVI, 336 p.
- Weight1090 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1999 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.