All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.21Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a modern and authoritative treatment of the mathematical processes that underlie performance modeling. This book looks at the fundamentals of probability theory, from the basic concepts of set-based probability, through probability distributions, to bounds, limit theorems, and the laws of large numbers.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Stewart is professor of computer science at North Carolina State University. He is the author of An Introduction to the Numerical Solution of Markov Chains (Princeton).
- Author(s)William J. Stewart
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/07/2009
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note175 line illus.
- Weight1485 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine40 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.