CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents mathematical techniques for understanding sequence evolution. The theory is developed in close connection with data from more than 60 experimental studies that illustrate the use of these results.
- Author BiographyRick Durrett received his Ph.D. in operations research from Stanford University in 1976. He taught in the UCLA mathematics department before coming to Cornell in 1985. He is the author of six books and 125 research papers, and is the academic father of more than 30 Ph.D. students. His current interests are the use of probability models in genetics and ecology, and decreasing the mean and variance of his golf.
- Author(s)Richard Durrett
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleProbability and its Applications
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight619 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.