Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic introduction to probability theory for beginning graduate students is a comprehensive treatment concentrating on the results most useful for applications.
- Author BiographyRick Durrett received his PhD in Operations Research from Stanford University in 1976. After nine years at UCLA and twenty-five at Cornell University, he moved to Duke University in 2010, where he is a Professor of Mathematics. He is the author of eight books and more than 170 journal articles on a wide variety of topics, and he has supervised more than 40 PhD students. He is a member of the National Academy of Science and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and a Fellow of the Institute of Mathematical Statistics.
- Author(s)Rick Durrett
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Series in Statistical and Probabilistic Mathematics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus. 532 exercises
- Weight960 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.