All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionLeading authorities cover a wide range of currently topical problems in probability and mathematical genetics.
- Author BiographyN. H. Bingham is a Professor in the Department of Mathematics at Imperial College London. C. M. Goldie is Emeritus Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Sussex.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number378
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byC. M. Goldie,N. H. Bingham
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.