Consider these sponsored items
- £52.79Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA valuable resource for students and teachers alike, this second edition contains more than 200 worked examples and exam questions.
- Author BiographyYuri Suhov is a Professor of Applied Probability in the Department of Pure Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics at the University of Cambridge (Emeritus). He is also affiliated to the University of Sao Paolo in Brazil and to the Moscow Institute of Information Transmission Problems. Mark Kelbert is a Reader in Statistics in the Department of Mathematics at Swansea University. For many years he has also been associated with the Moscow Institute of Information Transmission Problems and the International Institute of Earthquake Prediction Theory and Mathematical Geophysics (Moscow).
- Author(s)Mark Kelbert,Yuri Suhov
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/09/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus. 210 exercises
- Weight790 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £8.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.72Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.