Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionProbability and Stochastics provides an introduction to the field, and begins by describing the fundamentals and basic principles of probability theory. Later chapters discuss more advanced topics, such as Martingales, Poisson Random Measures, Levy Processes and Brownian Motion.
- Author(s)Cinlar Erhan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number261
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight866 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.