All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a masterly introduction to the modern, and rigorous, theory of probability. The author emphasises martingales and develops all the necessary measure theory.
- Author(s)David Williams
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/02/1991
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight412 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.91
- £16.36Trending at £17.08
- £11.70Trending at £14.02
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.12
- £9.30Trending at £12.97
- £28.30Trending at £32.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.