Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £9.01
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £17.71Trending at £19.99
- £17.18Trending at £19.99
- £14.89Trending at £23.04
- £10.77Trending at £14.02
- £4.76Trending at £5.99
About this product
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication08/01/2002
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byDiederik Aerts,Marek Czachor,Thomas Durt
- Edition StatementUK ed.
- Table Of ContentsProbing the Structure of Quantum Mechanics (D Aerts et al.); The Linearity of Quantum Mechanics at Stake: The Description of Separated Quantum Entities (D Aerts & F Valckenborgh); Linearity and Compound Physical Systems: The Case of Two Separated Spin 1/2 Entities (D Aerts & F Valckenborgh); Being and Change: Foundations of a Realistic Operational Formalism (D Aerts); The Classical Limit of the Lattice-Theoretical Orthocomplementation in the Framework of the Hidden-Measurement Approach (T Durt & B D'Hooghe); State Property Systems and Closure Spaces: Extracting the Classical en Non-Classical Parts (D Aerts & D Deses); Hidden Measurements from Contextual Axiomatics (S Aerts); High Energy Approaches to Low Energy Phenomena in Astrophysics (S M Austin); Memory Effects in Atomic Interferometry: A Negative Result (T Durt et al.); Reality and Probability: Introducing a New Type of Probability Calculus (D Aerts); Quantum Computation: Towards the Construction of a 'Between Quantum and Classical Computer' (D Aerts & B D'Hooghe); Buckley-Siler Connectives for Quantum Logics of Fuzzy Sets (J Pykacz & B D'Hooghe); Some Notes on Aerts' Interpretation of the EPR-Paradox and the Violation of Bell-Inequalities (W Christiaens); Quantum Cryptographic Encryption in Three Complementary Bases Through a Mach-Zehnder Set Up (T Durt & B Nagler); Quantum Cryptography Without Quantum Uncertainties (T Durt); How to Construct Darboux-Invariant Equations of von Neumann Type (J L CieNli?ski); Darboux-Integrable Equations with Non-Abelian Nonlinearities (N V Ustinov & M Czachor); Dressing Chain Equations Associated with Difference Soliton Systems (S Leble); Covariance Approach to the Free Photon Field (M Kuna & J Naudts).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.