All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collectionof short stories featuring some of Agatha Christie's best-loved detectives - Hercule Poirot, Parker Pyne, Mr Satterthwaite and Harley Quin...
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/07/2003
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePoirot
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight146 g
- Width113 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.79Trending at £8.79
- £9.94Trending at £10.07
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £4.99Trending at £5.68
- £4.95Trending at £9.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.