All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £22.53Trending at £26.03
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help teach and understand communication systems using a classroom-tested, active learning approach.
- Author BiographyKwonhue Choi is a Professor in the Department of Information and Communication Engineering and the Principal Director of Broadband Wireless Communication (BWC) Laboratory at Yeungnam University, Korea. His research areas include efficient multiple access, diversity schemes, and cooperative communications for Fifth-Generation (5G) and beyond systems. He is the inventor of FADAC-OFDM and PSW (Properly scrambled Walsh) codes. Huaping Liu is a Professor with the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Oregon State University, USA. He was formerly a cellular network radio frequency systems engineer specializing on modeling, simulating, optimizing, and testing various digital communication systems. Dr. Liu received his PhD in Electrical Engineering at New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA.
- Author(s)Huaping Liu,Kwonhue Choi
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Series on Digital & Mobile Communication
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight796 g
- Width180 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.