Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.58
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £5.01Trending at £5.27
- £21.99Trending at £25.59
- £10.99Trending at £14.99
- £5.41Trending at £5.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the central role of fathers in the plays of Shakespeare and a wide range of Elizabethan and Jacobean drama.
- Author BiographyTom MacFaul is Fellow and Departmental Lecturer in English at Merton College, University of Oxford. He is the author of Male Friendship in Shakespeare and his Contemporaries (2007), Poetry and Paternity in Renaissance England (2010) and many articles on Renaissance poetry and drama. He is also the co-editor of Tottel's Miscellany (2011) with Amanda Holton.
- Author(s)Tom MacFaul
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.