All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £6.99
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionProblem management is about finding permanent solutions to technical problems and recurring incidents in a business's IT infrastructure. This practical book describes the problem manager role in depth including purpose, required skills and career progression. It also covers relevant tools, standards and frameworks.
- Author BiographyColin Rudd has worked in the IT industry for over forty years and is internationally recognised as a leading authority, coach, mentor, trainer and practitioner on all aspects of service management. He has been heavily involved as an architect and lead author in the development of ITIL and SFIA.
- Author(s)Colin Rudd
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBCS Guides to IT Roles
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.