All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to supporting problem solving, reasoning and numeracy in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), promoting a holistic approach and exploring good practice. It introduces this area of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) to trainee and qualified early years professionals.
- Author BiographyPat Beckley is the Academic Co-ordinator of the PGCE Primary 3-7 course at Bishop Grosseteste University College Lincoln, UK. She is an executive member of the National Association TACTYC. Ashley Compton is Senior Lecturer in Primary Education at Bishop Grosseteste University College Lincoln, UK. Jane Johnston is a Reader in Education and Programme Leader for the BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies at Bishop Grosseteste University College Lincoln, UK. Harriet Marland is Head of Department of Professional Development in Education at Bishop Grosseteste University College Lincoln, UK.
- Author(s)Ashley Compton,Harriet Marland,Jane Johnston,Pat Beckley
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSupporting Development in the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.