All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-contained introduction to classical number theory is written for undergraduate and graduate students, alike. Proofs of the theorems and solutions of the exercises are presented step-by-step.
- Author BiographyMichael Th. Rassias has received several awards in mathematical problem solving competitions including two gold medals at the Pan-Hellenic Mathematical Competitions of 2002 and 2003 held in Athens, a silver medal at the Balkan Mathematical Olympiad of 2002 held in Targu Mures, Romania and a silver medal at the 44th International Mathematical Olympiad of 2003 held in Tokyo, Japan.
- Author(s)Michael Th. Rassias
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.