All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains theorems of particular value for the solution of Olympiad-caliber problems in Euclidean Geometry. It teaches methods of analysis, synthesis, construction, and proof with specific problems, examples, and applications.
- Author BiographyMichael Th. Rassias is a brilliant young mathematician and son of a highly regarded author and acclaimed mathematician, Themistocles Rassias. He has received several awards in competitive mathematical problem solving. He received first prize in the Jozef Wildt International Mathematics Competition for three consecutive years in 2004, 2005 and 2006. He was also the silver medalist at the 44th International Mathematics Olympiad of 2003 held in Tokyo, Japan. Rassias's last book with Springer is entitled Problem-Solving and Selected Topics in Number Theory and was published Nov. 23, 2010. S.E. Louridas does not hold a present affiliation but has written 6 olympiad related books and has trained young people in math olympiads for several years in Greece.
- Author(s)Michael Th. Rassias,Sotirios E. Louridas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.