Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionA companion to Biological Sequence Analysis (Cambridge, 1998), providing solutions to the original problems and additional worked examples.
- Author BiographyMark Borodovsky is the Regents' Professor of Biology and Biomedical Engineering and Director of the Center for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology at Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta. He is the founder of the Georgia Tech M.Sc. and Ph.D. degree programs in Bioinformatics. His research interests are in bioinformatics and systems biology. He has taught Bioinformatics courses since 1994. Svetlana Ekisheva is a Research Scientist at the School of Biology, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta. Her research interests are in bioinformatics, applied statistics and stochastic processes. Her expertise includes teaching probability theory and statistics at universities in Russia and in the USA.
- Author(s)Mark Borodovsky,Svetlana Ekisheva
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2006
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 b/w illus. 27 tables 172 exercises
- Weight867 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.