Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive collection of problems in set theory. It contains well chosen sequences of exercises. Most of the problems are challenging and require work, wit, and inspiration. The book is destined to become a classic.
- Author(s)Peter Komjath,Vilmos Totik
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleProblem Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight801 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.