All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis informative and exhaustive study gives a problem-solving approach to the difficult subject of analytic number theory. It provides a rapid introduction to analytic methods and the ways in which they are used to study the distribution of prime numbers.
- Author(s)M. Ram Murty
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 206
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1011 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2008
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.28Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.