All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of solved problems in laser physics covering both fundamental and applied aspects of laser science and technology. This book is intended for undergraduate and graduate students in physics, engineering, and chemistry. It is also helpful for industrial professionals working in the field of laser technologies.
- Author(s)Giulio Cerullo,Mauro Nisoli,Orazio Svelto,S. Stagira,Stefano Longhi
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1260 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.