All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe problems and exercises in this book vary in nature and degree of difficulty. Some problems are meant to test the reader's basic understanding, others are of medium-to-high degrees of difficulty and require more creative thinking.
- Author BiographyAlbert Shiryaev is an eminent mathematician who has written several texts on probability and stochastic calculus, which have been translated into several languages. He is the recipient of several honors and awards, including the Humboldt Research Award, Markov prize, and Kolmogorov prize.
- Author(s)Albert N. Shiryaev
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/08/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleProblem Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight818 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Translated byAndrew Lyasoff
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.