All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive collection of problems in mathematical analysis promotes creative, non-standard techniques to solve problems. It offers new tools and strategies to develop a connection between analysis and other disciplines such as physics and engineering.
- Author BiographyTeodora-Liliana Radulescu received her PhD in 2005 from Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania, with a thesis on nonlinear analysis, and she is currently a professor of mathematics at the Fratii Buzesti National College in Craiova, Romania. She is a member of the American Mathematical Society and the Romanian Mathematical Society. She is also a reviewer for Mathematical Reviews and Zentralblatt fur Mathematik.Vicentiu Radulescu received both his PhD and the Habilitation at the Universite Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris 6), and he is currently a professor of mathematics at the University of Craiova, Romania and a senior researcher at the Institute of Mathematics Simion Stoilow of the Romanian Academy in Bucharest, Romania. He has authored 9 books and over 100 articles.Titu Andreescu is an associate professor of mathematics at the University of Texas at Dallas. He is also firmly involved in mathematics contests and Olympiads, being the Director of AMC (as appointed by the Mathematical Association of America), Director of MOP, Head Coach of the USA IMO Team and Chairman of the USAMO. He has also authored a large number of books on the topic of problem solving and Olympiad-style mathematics.
- Author(s)Teodora-Liliana T. Radulescu,Titu Andreescu,Vincentiu D. Radulescu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 452 p. 10 illus.
- Weight724 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.