CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/01/2012
- Series TitleStudies in Language
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDominique Willems,Liliane Tasmowski
- Table Of ContentsThe definition of functions and categories.- Syntactic-morphological discrepancies in Maltese sentence structure.- Heuristic problems concerning the identification of grammatical relations: the case of the Westgermania (Dutch - English - German).- Verb complements and sentence complements: two different types of relation.- Observations on the syntax of English nominals.- Constructional properties of the sentence.- The structure of infinitival perception verb complements in a transformational grammar.- Passive in a semantic dependency network.- Verb-first clauses in Icelandic, successive cyclic wh-movement and syntactic binding.- The construction of the infinitive with causative movement verbs in French.- Generalized union.- On the status of verbal reflexives.- Reflexivization in English.- Tense and aspect.- The temporal reference of the English futurate.- Prolegomena to a semantic analysis of phase-indicating verbal periphrases in Portuguese.- Time, tense and restriction (On the French periphrasis 'venir de + infinitive').- The organization of grammar.- The configurational matrix.- Towards plausibility in theories of language acquisition.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.