Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
About this product
- DescriptionSociology has long sought to find out how acting in a situation and observing that situation may differ and nevertheless belong to a single kind of social operation. Spencer-Brown's Law of Form provides one way to conceive of such an operation, and this book is the first to make sociological use of this mathematical calculus of form.
- Author BiographyDirk Baecker is Professor of Sociology and Management at Witten/Herdecke University. He is the author, most recently, of Poker im Osten.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleWriting Science
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDirk Baecker
- Translated byMichael Irmscher,Leah Edwards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.