All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProcedural review is increasingly a means of deciding European fundamental rights cases; this book explores its practical potential and limitations.
- Author BiographyJanneke Gerards is a Professor of Fundamental Rights Law at Universiteit Utrecht, The Netherlands. Her research focuses on European fundamental rights, judicial review and constitutional law. She is also a deputy Judge in the Appeals Court of The Hague, a member of the Human Rights Commission of the Netherlands Advisory Council on International Affairs, and a member of the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences. Eva Brems is a Professor of Human Rights Law at Universiteit Gent, Belgium. She has published widely in many areas of human rights law, in particular on the European Convention on Human Rights. She is an European Research Council Starting Grant Laureate and a member of the executive committee of the International Association of Constitutional Law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2017
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byEva Brems,Janneke Gerards
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.43Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.