Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £25.62Trending at £30.25
- £25.61Trending at £26.99
- £21.89Trending at £24.32
- £13.99Trending at £21.90
- £13.37Trending at £15.99
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the rules of procedure for the conduct of business at international conferences and assemblies of inter-governmental organisations.
- Author BiographyRobbie Sabel is the former Legal Adviser and Deputy Director General of the Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs. He is a Visiting Professor of International Law at the Hebrew University Jerusalem and at Tel-Aviv University.
- Author(s)Robbie Sabel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2006
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight795 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.