CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of high quality peer reviewed research papers that were presented in Seventh International Conference on Bio-Inspired Computing (BIC-TA 2012) held at ABV-IIITM Gwalior, India.
- Author BiographyDr. Jagdish Chand Bansal is an Assistant Professor with the South Asian University New Delhi, India. Holding an excellent academic record, he is a budding researcher in the field of Swarm Intelligence at the International Level. Dr. Pramod Kumar Singh is an Associate Professor with the ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior, India. He is an active researcher and has earned a reputation in the areas of Nature-Inspired Computing, Multi-/Many-Objective Optimization, and Data Mining. Dr. Kusum Deep is a Professor with the Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, India. Over the last 25 years, her research is increasingly well-cited making her a central International figure in the area of Bio-Inspired Optimization Techniques, Genetic Algorithms and Particle Swarm Optimization. Dr. Millie Pant is an Associate Professor with the Department of Paper Technology, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Roorkee, India. At this age, she has earned a remarkable International reputation in the area of Genetic Algorithms, Differential Algorithms and Swarm Intelligence. Prof. Atulya Nagar is the Professor and Head of Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at Liverpool Hope University, Liverpool, UK. Prof. Nagar is an internationally recognized scholar working at the cutting edge of theoretical computer science, natural computing, applied mathematical analysis, operations research, and systems engineering and his work is underpinned by strong complexity-theoretic foundations.
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Intelligent Systems and Computing
- Series Part/Volume Number201
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note202 black & white illustrations, 115 black & white tables, biography
- Weight800 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAtulya K. Nagar,Jagdish Chand Bansal,Kusum Deep,Millie Pant,Pramod Singh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.