Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number287
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note350 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1166 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byLimin Jia
- Table Of ContentsElectrical Traction and Power Supply of Rail Transportation.- System Safety and Emergency Management.- Rail Transportation Computer Technology.- Rail Transportation and Automatic Control.
- Author BiographyProf. Limin Jia, professor of Beijing Jiaotong University. He is a chief scientist of State Key Lab of Rail Traffic Control and safety and he serves as the Director of Traffic Intelligent Systems and Security Research Center, Vice Chairman of Standing Expert Committee on National Cooperative Innovation Program for Chinese High Speed Train, Member of Standing Expert Committee on National Innovation Program for Transportation Safety, Member of State Consulting Committee on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Head of Standing Expert Committee on Power Electronics, China Ministry of Science and Technology(MOST), Director of China Association of Artificial Intelligence, Vice-chairman of Intelligent Automation Committee, China Society of Automation, Vice-chairman of System Simulation Committee, China Society of Automation, Director of China Society of Transportation System Engineering, etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.