CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.38
- £6.67Trending at £6.97
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.48
- £14.37Trending at £23.02
- £23.85Trending at £31.88
- £17.51Trending at £25.87
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together papers presenting results covering areas of applied mathematics and scientific computing. This work offers presentations in the fields of numerical linear algebra, shape preserving approximation and singular perturbation theory. It includes an overview of numerical solutions to skew-Hamiltonian and Hamiltonian eigenvalue problems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/2005
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMiljenko Marusic,Zlatko Drmac,Zvonimir Tutek
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.