All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.11
- £10.75Trending at £13.71
- £3.99Trending at £6.95
- £11.33Trending at £14.41
- £9.97Trending at £10.94
- £4.63Trending at £5.96
- £11.51Trending at £11.93
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes Toward a Breton Musical Patrimony , Paul-Andre Bempechat; Celts and Hyperboerans , Timothy Bridgman; The Sea as an Emotional Landscape , Mairi Sine Chaimbeul; Patriarchy and Power , Kristie Chandler; Tamlachtae , Eugene Haley; A Social History of Houses , Catriona Machie; and, Aspects of Law , Kevin Murray.
- Author BiographyKathryn Izzo and Katharine Olson are Ph.D. candidates at Harvard University.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleProceedings of the Harvard Celtic Colloquium
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note25 line illustrations
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byKatharine Olson,Kathryn Izzo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.