All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen papers from a symposium held during the July 1996 conference discuss various aspects of the engineering practice in which a flexible isolator or isolation system is used to protect equipment or structures from unwanted dynamic disturbances. Arrangement is in sections on technical backgroun
- PublisherAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/1996
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitlePVP
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 341
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £27.74
- £26.30Trending at £27.93
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.