Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1884 investigation into the two failed attempts to relieve the Greely Arctic Expedition led to success later that year.
- Author(s)United States Congress
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Polar Exploration
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 3 maps
- Weight870 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.