Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutes the proceedings of Sixth International Conference on Management Science and Engineering Management (ICMSEM2012) held from November 11 to 14, 2012 at Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan and supported by Sichuan University, Quaid-i-Azam University (Islamabad, Pakistan) and The National Natural Science Foundation of China.
- Author BiographyJiuping Xu holds Ph.D. of Applied Mathematics from Tsinghua University and Ph.D. of Physical Chemistry from Sichuan University, where he became professor in 1995. At present, he is the Dean of Business School in Sichuan University, Lifetime Academician of International Academy for Systems and Cybernetic Sciences, President of International Society for Management Science and Engineering Management and General Chair of International Conference on Management Science and Engineering Management Masoom Yasinzai is Meritorious Professor of Biochemistry and currently the Vice-Chancellor of Quaid-i-Azam University. Benjamin Lev holds Ph.D. of Operations Research from Case Western Reserve University. At present, he is the head of Decision Sciences Department, LeBow College of Business of Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA. He is also the Editor-in-Chief of OMEGA - The International Journal of Management Science.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number185
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note213 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1952 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine65 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Lev,Masoom Yasinzai,Prof. Jiuping Xu
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.