Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.90Trending at £27.01
- £20.05Trending at £20.39
- £17.75Trending at £25.00
- £13.04Trending at £16.88
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
About this product
- DescriptionGeoff has just moved to Chicago to pursue acting. He undergoes the standard trials of audition and rejection before he takes the advice of a fellow actor and turns to improve classes at Second City. At first, Geoff thinks improvisation is about laughs and loosening up, but he so on learns that it is a powerful tool as well as an end in itself.
- Author BiographyMary Scruggs is an actress, director, playwright, and educator. She is currently the head of writing and education programs at The Second City Training Center in Chicago, where she lives with her husband and son. Michael J. Gellman is the head of The Second City New York program. He was a resident company member of The Second City Chicago for three years and he has directed at The Second City since 1980. In addition to The Second City Training Center, Gellman has taught at Columbia College, Northern Illinois University, and Artistic New Directions.
- Author(s)Mary Scruggs,Michael J. Gellman
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.