CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £25.45Trending at £26.00
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
- £8.30Trending at £8.77
About this product
- DescriptionSo why another book on process control? Because this groundbreaking guide covers everything needed to design and maintain process control applications. The book follows the hierarchy from basic control, through advanced regulatory control, up to and including multivariable control.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Myke King is the Director of Whitehouse Consulting, UK, an independent consulting organisation specialising in process control.
- Author(s)Myke King
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/07/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1208 g
- Width187 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.