All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- Description* A how-to desk-top resource that supports consultants, facilitators and others working with groups in setting up and delivering solid, creative process designs that are anchored in the needs of their clients.
- Author BiographyDorothy Strachan and Paul Tomlinson have been working together in process design and facilitation since 1974, serving clients across all sectors. They are partners in Strachan-Tomlinson and Associates (ST), a process consulting firm based in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Dorothy Strachan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width180 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.