All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.29
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £37.19Trending at £43.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the design and implementation of industrial heat exchangers. This book provides the background needed to understand the commercial software packages used by professional engineers for design and analysis of heat exchangers. It focuses on the types of heat exchangers used by industry, namely shell-and-tube exchangers.
- Author BiographyVice President, Research & Engineering Services, Heat Transfer Research, Inc, TX, USA. Tom Lestina has more than 30 years of engineering and project management experience. Bob taught for more than 30 years in the Department of Chemical and Natural Gas Engineering at Texas A&M University-Kingsville. Prior to that, he was a senior research engineer at Monsanto and taught chemical engineering at the University of Puerto Rico in Mayaguez.
- Author(s)Robert W. Serth,Thomas Lestina
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Out-of-print date08/04/2016
- Weight1580 g
- Width184 mm
- Height260 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.