Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.77
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.84
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionCorporations face a high turnover among financial managers, rapid changes in technology, lack of time and process redesign skills, and ongoing ambiguity about primary objectives behind the budgeting and financial reporting processes. A large number of companies have ineffective and low-value budgeting and reporting processes.
- Author BiographyNILS H. RASMUSSEN is a software solutions manager with Solver, Inc., a consulting firm that specializes in budgeting and reporting. He has participated in more than two hundred software selection and improvement projects. CHRISTOPHER J. EICHORN is a consulting manager with Solver, Inc. He is responsible for developing and implementing budgeting and financial reporting software for midsize and large corporations. He has formerly worked with Deloitte & Touche as a CPA. COREY S. BARAK is a senior consultant at Solver, Inc. specializing in requirements analysis and implementations, enterprise-wide budgeting, and reporting software as well as budgets, financial reporting, workflow, business processes, and training. TOBY PRINCE is a systems analyst at Dacor, Inc., where he performs financial analysis and implementation and support of financial reporting applications and analysis. He has supervised or participated in software implementations at over thirty companies.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Eichorn,Corey S. Barak,Nils H. Rasmussen,Toby Prince
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.