All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £6.42Trending at £7.98
- £8.54Trending at £9.99
- £17.70Trending at £20.69
- £6.81Trending at £8.99
- £12.79Trending at £16.99
- £5.30Trending at £7.31
- £11.58Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionProcess Management, with its key concepts of internal customer and process ownership, is becoming one of the most important competitive weapons for firms and can determine a strategic change in the way business is carried out (Business Process Reengineering - B.P.R.).
- Author(s)Andrea Tramontano,Stefano Tonchia
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note26 Tables, black and white; XII, 273 p.
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Foreword byRosabeth Moss Kanter
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.