All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Nicholas Rescher
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2000
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Author BiographyNicholas Rescher is Distinguished University Professor of Philosophy at the University of Pittsburgh and chairman of the Center for Philosophy of Science. He is the author or editor of more than one hundred books, including Aporetics: Rational Deliberation in the Face of Inconsistency and Ignorance (On the Wider Implications of Deficient Knowledge).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.