All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionA work on process technology equipment and systems that is suitable professionals for equipment and systems training in the process technology industry.
- Author BiographyCharles E. Thomas, Ph.D., is a professor and division chair at Lee College, where he teaches Process Technology, Safety Management, and Manufacturing Engineering. Widely regarded as the foremost textbook author on process technology, Dr. Thomas is credited with creating the discipline in the 1990s. His prior professional experience includes tenure with Exxon Research and Engineering and Exxon Chemicals in a variety of operational, research and development, and training system roles. He earned his B.A. from Western Illinois University, his M.S. from the University of Texas, and his Ph.D. from Texas A & M University.
- Author(s)Charles E. Thomas
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/02/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1030 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 3rd Revisd ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.