All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionBased on qualitative and quantitative insight, this volume presents the technological, physical, and mathematical fundamentals for a design paradigm shift for microelectronic circuits. The text explores design flow variations to establish different variants while optimizing the overall design.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note51 black & white illustrations, 40 colour illustrations, 32 black & white tables
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJoachim Haase,Manfred Dietrich
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.