Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionAre new technologies and machineries helpful for our understanding of gender? This study analyzes the interrelations of gender and technology. It considers how the terms of gender are embodied in technologies, and conversely, how technologies shape our notions of gender.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/1997
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note70 illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byJennifer Terry,Melodie Calvert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.