CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the ethnic and religious dimensions of the northern Nigeria ethno-religious conflict and develops a Genocide Proclivity Model for identifying the conflict's genocidal inclinations. It argues that proclivity to genocide, though currently latent, underlies most cases of the wanton killings in northern Nigeria.
- Author BiographyGrace Okoye is a conflict resolution practitioner from Nigeria. She holds a PhD in conflict analysis and resolution from Nova Southeastern University.
- Author(s)Grace O. Okoye
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 3 maps
- Weight558 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.