All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.58
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe volumes of ancient Greek commentators on Aristotle, constituted the largest corpus of extant Greek philosophical writings not translated into English or other European languages. Proclus' Commentary on Plato's Cratylus is only ancient commentary on this work to have come down to us. This work consists of excerpts from Proclus' commentary.
- Author BiographyBrian Duvick is Assistant Professor of History at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/07/2007
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Translated byBrian Duvick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.