Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Joseph R. Ferrari,Judith L. Johnson,William G. McCown
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Springer Series in Social Clinical Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsAn Overview of Procrastination. Procrastination Research: A Synopsis of Existing Research Perspectives. Assessment of Academic and Everyday Procrastination: The Use of Self-report Measures. Academic Procrastination: Theoretical Notions, Measurement, and Research; H. Schouenberg. Trait Procrastination, Dejection, and Self Discrepancy; C.H. Lay. Dimensions of Perfectionism and Procrastination; G. Flett; et al. Procrastination, Negative Selfevaluation, and Stress in Depression and Anxiety: A Review and Preliminary Model; G.L. Flett, et al. The Role of Personality Disorders and Characterological Tendencies in Procrastination. Treatment of Academic Procrastination in College Students. Treating Adult and Atypical Procrastination. Epilogue as Prologue: Future Directions in the Study of Procrastination. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.